Prince George, B.C.- Northern Health is working on a master plan that will address the concerns expressed by surgeons over the state of the surgical suites at the University Hospital of Northern B.C. and lack of surgical time, but it could be years before there is any relief.
Staff to present three options to make new entrance a reality Read full story (10 Comments)
Examining the pros, cons and costs of bringing resort under Village's jurisdiction Read full story (No Comments)
First renovation in twenty-six years Read full story (No Comments)
Organizing Committee says it is "very disappointed" Read full story (No Comments)
Dollars on the way but amounts not clear Read full story (29 Comments)
Regional District's CAO named to Board Read full story (No Comments)
- B.C. set to table pre-election pay-back budget with surplus cash: government
- Petition pushes back against move to exclude police from Vancouver Pride Parade
- Searchers find missing Alberta snowmobiler safe near Revelstoke, B.C.
- Canadian troops in Iraq mount pressure on ISIL around Syrian border
- Former Nalcor Energy CEO's severance was appropriate: auditor general
- Canadian labour leader Bob White dead, instrumental in creating CAW
- Survivors mark anniversary of nightclub fire that killed 100
- Police officer killed while responding to traffic accident
- Trump's weekends in Florida include work and golf
CBC Top Stories
- Video appears to show fatal attack on North Korean exile
- Uber to investigate sexual harassment claim by engineer
- Millions at risk as famine grips parts of South Sudan
- Georgia Viaduct crash jams traffic out of downtown Vancouver
- Gambling expert calls on provinces to step into daily fantasy sports arena
- In the shadow of SkyTrain: will development in Coquitlam neighbourhood lead to displacement?