Permits Up in P.G.
By 250 News
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 03:52 AM
Prince George, B.C.- The building permit report for May of this year, shows there were 56 permits valued at $9,374,683.00 issued in Prince George.
That total value is down from the value of permits issued in the same month last year ($14.16 million) but the year to date numbers and values are higher than the same period in 2011.
January to the end of May this year, there were 193 permits valued at $55,766,424.00 issued. During the same period in 2011, there were 148 permits valued at $30,419,940.00 issued.
Here are some of the highlights from last month:
· 9690 Penn Road, Harris Rebar Building, $2,086,000.
· 4122 15th Ave, Tenant Improvements for Lakewood Dental Services Ltd., $1,370,000.
· 835 Central Street West, Canopy Replacement and Line Dispenser Upgrade Husky Oil Limited, $450,000.
· 795 – 555 Central Street West, Tenant Improvements for CIBC Spruceland, $250,000.
· 4334 - 5th Avenue, 15 Unit Townhouse Complex, $1,500,000.
· 7444 -7448 Creekside Way, New Duplex, $312,932.
· 10 Single family dwelling permits, $2,599,724.
Previous Story - Next Story
Return to News