Fido's Favourite Human Coming to P.G.
By 250 News
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:51 AM
Prince George, B.C.- Dog owners and lovers are in for a real treat this fall. The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, is coming to Prince George.
On November 11th, Millan will deliver seminar sharing his secrets on how to build happier, healthier relationships between humans and their canine companions including:
- How to read your dog’s body language in order to prevent and resolve remedial problems.
- How you can tune into your dog’s instincts and energy.
- Understanding a dog’s instinctual world and how it impacts their behaviour.
- Identify triggers and learn to recognise what true aggression is.
- Learn how your energy combined with your dog’s instincts is the key in resolving aggression.
“A dog’s world is one of instincts - this world is very different from the human world, which is fast-paced, full of stress and ultimately creates unbalance in dogs. The instinctual world is one of energy, harmony and calmness,” says Millan. “My new seminar tour will give dog owners the tools to recognize how to create an environment of balance and calmness for their dogs. This will prevent and resolve everyday problems. I hope that through understanding the world dogs live in, people will transform their dogs and maybe a bit of themselves at the same time.”
Tickets for the ‘Cesar Millan LIVE’ Canadian tour go on sale Friday, July 20 at 10 a.m. Check www.cesarmillanlive.com for ticket and tour information.
Previous Story - Next Story
Return to Travel